- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-02-12
- Last connection: 2019-03-18
- AAI (Manager, 2010-02-18)
- Core (Reporter, 2010-09-08)
- Group Management Tool (Reporter, 2010-12-02)
- Java IdP Kerberos Login Handler (Reporter, 2011-09-05)
- SAML Tools (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2014-03-05)
- Shibboleth IdP V3 Kerberos Authentication Flow (Manager, 2015-02-12)
- Swiss edu-ID (Public) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2015-01-29)
- SWITCHtoolbox (Reporter, 2010-10-13)
- SWITCHwayf (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2012-11-23)
- uApprove (Reporter, 2010-08-11)
- X.509 Login Handler (Manager, 2010-02-12)
Reported issues: 48
- 09:05 SWITCHwayf Change #3792 (New): Add an option to smuggle an IdP into the users 'last used' IdPs
- This is currently only possible for the embedded WAYF, but not for the standalone WAYF.
- 09:02 SWITCHwayf Change #3791 (Closed): The list of IdPs in the cookie $SAMLDomainCookieName never shrinks
- New IdPs get added, but over time, if the cookie is never cleared, it grows with every IdP one accessed. There should...
- 10:25 SWITCHwayf Feature #3790 (New): Add Last-Modified Header for the two .css files the WAYF generates on the fly
- The WAYF generates styles.css and ImprovedDropDown.css on the fly based on the default- and an optional custom- file....
- 15:25 SWITCHwayf Feature #3789 (New): Reduce the download size by externalizing the data for the IdP drop-down lis...
- Currently the WAYF loads the IDProvider.metadata.php and generates the HTML for the IdP dropdown list. The contents o...
- 07:48 SWITCHwayf Feature #3780 (New): Make use of an ErrorURL in SP's metadata, in case the WAYF detects a non mat...
- Only this way the user might be able to directly contact the SP admin instead of the FOP operating the WAYF.
- 09:28 SWITCHwayf Bug #3745 (Closed): GET argument should have higher priority than the cookies _redirect_user_idp ...
- An SP with embedded wayf can be configured that way that the wayf sets the cookies _redirect_user_idp and redirect_st...
- 15:08 SWITCHwayf Feature #3596 (New): Assign IdPs to categories based on an entity attribute values in metadata
- In SWITCHaai the SPs feature already the type of home organization as entity attribute in metadata. If that would be ...
- 14:32 SWITCHwayf Bug #3584: Missing ; at the end of the $supportHideFromDiscoveryEntityCategory sample
- and drop the leading space between comment and variable like in all other examples.
- 14:31 SWITCHwayf Change #3585 (Closed): Typo in comment for $useEmbeddedWAYFRefererForPrivacyProtection
- match tan assertion -> match an assertion
- 14:30 SWITCHwayf Bug #3584 (Closed): Missing ; at the end of the $supportHideFromDiscoveryEntityCategory sample
- Like all the other samples, the commented line should contain the line ending ;
Also available in: Atom