- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-02-22
- Last connection: 2014-10-06
- SWITCHwayf (Reporter, 2011-03-04)
Reported issues: 6
- 15:05 SWITCHwayf Change #3199: Mobile devices and "viewport" meta tag
- Our webmaster has fixed the default-header.php file as follows:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, ...
- 15:42 SWITCHwayf Change #3199 (Closed): Mobile devices and "viewport" meta tag
- We got a bug report from a user, see below.
If needed we can provide the translation:
On a remarqué que le WAYF/...
- 14:31 SWITCHwayf Feature #2926 (New): Make $metadataFile parameter multi-valued
- As part of eduGAIN deployment, RENATER needs to run a DS instance with IdPs from both eduGAIN and RENATER metadata. B...
- 15:50 SWITCHwayf Bug #1850 (Closed): Set default SAMLDSURL to $handlerurl/Login instead of $handlerurl/DS
- While using the Embedded WAYF feature we encountered errors because we did set the wayf_sp_handlerURL variable but no...
- 11:47 SWITCHwayf Bug #1846: Call to undefined function filter_var()
- It would be great if the wayf could somehow tell that the installed version of PhP is too old. It could be a check_in...
- 11:44 SWITCHwayf Bug #1846: Call to undefined function filter_var()
- We did a quick fix (to go on the workshop) : added "return true;" at tre beginning of function isIPinCIDRBlock
- 11:30 SWITCHwayf Bug #1846 (Resolved): Call to undefined function filter_var()
- The WAYF fails with the following error message :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /usr/local...
- 09:53 SWITCHwayf Bug #606 (Closed): WAYF fails to load some entities from the MD
- The parseMetadata() function used to build SProvider.metadata.php and IDProvider.metadata.php files had a bug while g...
- 17:16 SWITCHwayf Bug #605 (Closed): syslog() calls without openlog()
- readMetadata.php does have calls to syslog() for error messages, whereas openlog() is not used. And indeed it has no ...
Also available in: Atom