- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2010-02-04
- Last connection: 2018-01-22
- AAI (Manager, 2010-02-18)
- Core (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-06-21)
- Group Management Tool (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-12-02)
- Java IdP Kerberos Login Handler (Reporter, 2011-09-05)
- SAML Tools (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2014-03-05)
- Swiss edu-ID (Public) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2015-01-29)
- SWITCHtoolbox (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-10-13)
- SWITCHwayf (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-07-30)
- uApprove (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-08-11)
- X.509 Login Handler (Developer, 2010-02-12)
Reported issues: 250
- 08:53 SWITCHwayf Version 1.21 released
- The changes of this version are:
* Allow loading configuration from a path in a web server environment variable to a...
- 16:39 SWITCHwayf Feature #3790: Add Last-Modified Header for the two .css files the WAYF generates on the fly
- These two CSS files are both less than 2kB. The effort to calculate the etag hash or get the modification date is pro...
- 16:06 SWITCHwayf Change #3792: Add an option to smuggle an IdP into the users 'last used' IdPs
- This would need a per-SP setting. Instead of such a setting it would be more beneficial to create (like for the Embed...
- 16:04 SWITCHwayf Bug #3745 (Closed): GET argument should have higher priority than the cookies _redirect_user_idp ...
- 16:03 SWITCHwayf Change #3732 (Rejected): Remove Synchronous XMLHttpRequest
- 16:03 SWITCHwayf Change #3732: Remove Synchronous XMLHttpRequest
- Has not become an issue so far, therefore no change needed for now.
- 14:45 SWITCHwayf Bug #3745: GET argument should have higher priority than the cookies _redirect_user_idp and redir...
- This is now implemented. GET has priority over cookie.
- 14:41 SWITCHwayf Change #3744 (Closed): Resilience to processing metadata
- Was added with commit:48c0ce17
- 14:23 SWITCHwayf Change #3791 (Closed): The list of IdPs in the cookie $SAMLDomainCookieName never shrinks
- Number of IdPs in SAML domain cookie is now limited to 5. Was implemented with commit:fe9ef09
Also available in: Atom