This documentation supports the development process.
- Development environment: Which tools are recommended for the development
This documentation describes the ideas and concepts behind the Kerberos Authentication Flow component.
This documentation describes the set of features that should be supported.
- Alternative to servlet: Spring Web MVC Controller
- SPNEGO implementation of Spring: Spring Security Kerberos/SPNEGO Extension
- Possible uses of Velocity Templates and the Velocity Engine: Velocity
Technical documentation about the Shibboleth IdP V3 software¶
This documentation supports the development of the Kerberos Authentication Flow component. Whenever possible, it refers to external documentation.
- Shibboleth IdP Authentication Flows: Short documentation about Authentication Flows and links to external documentation
- Shibboleth Developer Resources
This documentation supports deployers of the Kerberos Authentication Flow.
- Installation: Currently, follow the instructions in the file "INSTALL.txt" in the source code.
- SPNEGOAuthnConfiguration: Configuration of the SPNEGO Authentication Flow
- https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/Single+sign-on+Browser+configuration: Browser+configuration
- Troubleshooting: Known errors and workarounds
- Related Documentation