Version 1.20 released
Version 1.20 of the SWITCHwayf includes new features and improvements. Among them support for the Hide-From-Discovery entity category, improved metadata processing and logging as well as an option to hide loading logos from remote URLs.
The changes of this version are:
- Added support for Hide-From-Discovery ($supportHideFromDiscoveryEntityCategory in config.php)
- Ensured that metadata is not processed multiple times when it changed
- Fixed a bug that affected Discovery URLs in metadata containing GET arguments
- Added an option to central and embedded WAYF (var wayf_disable_remote_idp_logos) to disable loading logo images from third party hosts/remote URLs.
- Improved logging to system log
- Updated Japanese language pack (contributed by Takeshi Nishimura)
- Updated JQuery library to v1.11.2