- Allow loading configuration from a path in a web server environment variable to allow multi-tenant deployments. Code provided by Guillaume Rousse.
- Added code to readMetadata.php to ignore comments. Contributed by Chris Philips
- Manually added/Discovery Feed IdPs can now also be added as most used IdPs
- Updated JQuery to v3.2.1
- Hide IdPs also from category 'Last Used IdP'
- User HTTP post has preference over session cookies set by 'remember' checkbox
- Various other improvements suggested by Guillaume Rousse.
- Removed SWITCH-specific strings from languages file
This version fixes a bugs and updates the JQuery library. The bug fixed (thanks to Olivier Salaün for reporting this)
- Bug #3736: WAYF can't consume SAML metadata with IdPs only
This bug only affects deployments that consume SAML2 metadata which contains IdPs exclusively. In such cases, the file SProvider.metadata.php, which contains all the Service Provider information, might not be updated when metadata is reloaded..
This version fixes a few bugs and corrects a few typos. In particular:
- Bug #3514: readMetadata.php now uses previous IDProvider.metadata.php and SProvider.metadata.php if SAML metadata could not be parsed
- Bug #3526: Chrome now also correctly displays Remember-for-Session checkbox above drop down list in improved drop down list
- Added support for Hide-From-Discovery ($supportHideFromDiscoveryEntityCategory in config.php)
- Ensured that metadata is not processed multiple times when it changed
- Fixed a bug that affected Discovery URLs in metadata containing GET arguments
- Added an option to central and embedded WAYF (var wayf_disable_remote_idp_logos) to disable loading logo images from third party hosts/remote URLs.
- Improved logging to system log
- Updated Japanese language pack (contributed by Takeshi Nishimura)
- Updated JQuery library to v1.11.2
- Change #3199: Mobile devices and "viewport" meta tag
This version fixes a few bugs and comes with a few code updates. In particular:
- Bug #3084: readMetadata.php did not load proper SAML1 IdP endpoints
- Bug #3108: The list of Identity Providers within the categories is now sorted case-insensitive
- Change #3040: Load newer version of JQuery only for version < 1.5
- Change #3123: Improved parsing to handle large metadata files
- Change #3124: JQuery library is updated
This release is primarily a bug fix release that corrected two small bugs.
Please have a look at description for version 1.6.1 for additional information.
This version fixes a few bugs that were discovered after a few weeks of production operation in SWITCHaai. In particular:
This version fixes a few bugs and optimizes the work flow for installations that allow users to permanently remember their selection. In particular:
- Fixed a bug that listed the last used IdPs in wrong order
- Fixed a bug where Identity Providers would not be shown in the drop-down
list unless there was at least one entry in IDProviders.conf.php
- The default category 'unknown' is now also shown in case the last used
category is displayed.
- Saved one click to permanently save a default organisation.
- Changed some language strings
Also available in: Atom